Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Settle in with a Good Book

I love reading.. well.. I love reading when it is something that I want to read. I hate having to read school books or anything related to school. But otherwise, I love reading.
I don't get to read nearly as much as I would like, and I remember seeing something about someone's new year resolution was to read a book a week for the whole year. I wish I had time and patience like that, but I get so sleepy if I read for more than an hour.
Anyway, I thought I'd list some of my favorite books.

1. The whole Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
2. Death: A Life by George Pendle
3. My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler
4. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
5. The Fablehaven Series by Brandon Mull
6. Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by Rick Riordan

I recently started on the Leven Thumps Series by Obert Skye. They are pretty enjoyable books and as you can tell by the list above that I really enjoy fantasy books aimed at children.
Currently I am reading The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. It is alright so far, its just a little slow going.

Anyone want to tell me what their favorite books are? I'm always looking for new things to read.

Goodnight World!!
-Kippi

No comments: