Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yay for new things!!!

This is the first entry of my first blog!!! I am very excited about this, if you couldn't tell from all the exclaimations!!


I have made a promise to myself to not wear anything twice until I have worn everything in my wardrobe at least once (Does that make sense to anyone?). Who knows how long this will take! There are exceptions to this new rule. Things like shoes, jeans, tights, leggings, etc can be worn multiple times. The main idea is to go through all of my tops, skirts, dress pants, and dresses. I have a bad habit of having those "go to" pieces that I wear ALL the time because I know they work.


I'm also going to try to not buy anything new until the new year, January 1 of 2011. We'll see how far this gets before I give into temptation. The reason for this is to try to save more money for a large lump sum payment on a new car. Namely, this one:

My husband is deployed right now so this is as much for him as it is for me. Kind of a way for him to keep up with my life while he is gone.


I hope you enjoy my new blog. I'll start off by posting pics of my closets tomorrow so you can get an idea for the tremendous task ahead of me!


Goodnight World!!

-Kippi

No comments: