Thursday, February 25, 2010

I do solemnly swear...

Because it was so gloom all day I wasn't able to take good pics of my closets.  SOOO, instead I have decided to make an oath for myself and this blog.

1.  I will not buy anything frivolous when it comes to things like makeup, clothes, and shoes.  I have PLENTY of all of the above categories and need to start using what I have instead of lusting after all the latest and greatest.  This will put my creativity to the test..... and I, for one, am very excited about it. 

2.  I promise to post something to this blog at least every other day.  It is very annoying to me to find a blog that I enjoy reading or looking at and all of a sudden the posts stop.  I check a lot of the blogs I read on a daily basis and it almost makes me sad to not see anything new. 

3.  I will learn new things that pertain to making this blog better.  Videos, layout, picture effects, whatever will make viewing this blog more entertaining and pleasing to the eye.

4.  I will not turn off my comments because of any number of mean comments.  I want to know what everyone thinks, good or bad.

That is good to start out with.  I will no doubt add new "commandments" as this blog grows (I'm crossing my fingers that it does). 

Until tomorrow, I leave you with these craving-inducing images. 

Hey, I know its a little early for Easter, but Wal-Mart has their candy out already!  The Cadbury Mini Eggs are my absolute favorite.  I'm almost through my first bag.  Shhhhh don't tell the hubster!

Goodnight World!!

-Kippi

Photo credits: tootsie,cadbury,bunny

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those pictures of candy are making me hungry!


please visit my new blog at: http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/